Call for Papers: PTS Corrugated Board Symposium 2020
The PTS Corrugated Board Symposium 2020 will take place from 08 - 09 September 2020 in the Penck Hotel (formerly art'otel) Dresden.
The use of corrugated board as a versatile material for various applications and products is increasing year by year. The Papiertechnische Stiftung (PTS) will be offering a platform for the exchange of knowledge and experience on the topic of corrugated board in September 2020 with the Corrugated Board Symposium at the Penck Hotel Dresden. In a demanding and varied program, speakers from industry, business and science will discuss interesting and future-oriented topics.
You are invited to support the symposium with a contribution to the following topics or beyond:
- Markets and future trends in corrugated board packaging
- Innovative product solutions for corrugated packaging and displays
- Current developments in the production and processing of corrugated board
- New products from the supplier industry (adhesives, printing inks)
- Quality assurance in corrugated board processing (printability, flatness, measurement technology)
- Requirements of logistics, trade and branded companies to the industry (track & trace, packaging on demand, A & I packaging)
- Sustainability and circular economy
The Papiertechnische Stiftung (PTS) offers you the opportunity to place a 30-minute presentation and / or to present your exhibit and your company as part of an exhibition.
Please send us your meaningful summary in German or English of a maximum of one A4 page with details of the authors and participating companies by 28 February 2020 at the latest.
Detailed information can be found in the Call for Papers document for download.