Successful „Paper & Board for Food Contact“ Conference
On March 2 and 3, 2021, the established PTS conference "Paper & Board for Food Contact" took place again - this time with two innovations. Firstly, the conference language was English and secondly, the event was organized as an online event.
These changes offered the participants an innovative program, diverse topics and presentations from international experts. The recognized speakers from science, authorities and companies provide updates and impulses.
- Updates on recent legal developments in Europe, Germany and Denmark
- GMP Guidance and Halal production of paper and board
- Update on Titanium dioxide
- Ingredients like BPS in thermal papers or perfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in P&B
- Analytical results for release of substances (PFAS, BPA/BPS, Pergafast201; Aluminum, Chloropropanols)
- Optimization of packaging through software-based prediction of shelf life
- Expert Discussions and exchange of ideas
With the event being held in English and as an online format, the field of participants was international as you can see in the following diagram.
With the support of Streampate, the PTS seminar room was transformed into a studio for two days, from which the moderation and presentations were broadcast. In addition, the speakers were connected online to give their presentations and to take part in the panel discussion with audio and video.
Dr. Antje Harling
Dr. Markus Kleebauer
The support of the entire PTS team in preparation, testing and execution made this event a success. In addition, many experiences were gained that will be important for future PTS events.