Innovative fibre-based materials enable altogether novel applications resource-saving, sustainable and eco-efficient. We contribute our vast know-how of fibre characteristics to develop products for future markets jointly with our customers neutrally, independently and based on strict confidentiality.
- We develop leading technologies and processes to guarantee the cost-effective production of paper and composite materials in a difficult economic environment
- We develop innovative semi-finished products and biocomposites including prototyping using paper and fibre technologies. This unlocks new value creation potential for our customers.
- We advise manufacturers who wish to position their papers in combination with other materials in new, hitherto unthought-of markets - as developers and mediators.
We support companies by providing practical assistance:
- We evaluate the feasibility of product and process developments within a few days in our laboratory
- We identify cost-saving potentials under industry-oriented conditions in our pilot plant for papermaking and fibre technology
- In the event of a breakdown in paper production or the production of divergent paper quality, we identify the causes and provide recommendations for action to be taken.
- We provide semi-finished products according to your specifications and our recommendations and we check the further processing together with you.