Modern packaging solutions must convey the advantages and added value of the packed good. An attractive package design must also ensure brand recognition, optimum handling and the successful positioning of products in the envisaged market segment.
- We develop strategies for new ideas, products and processes.
- We develop and optimise coated barriers for flexible packaging.
- We evaluate the market potential for new product developments on the basis of SWOT analysis and benchmarking, technical feasibility studies and IPR checks.
We support companies by providing practical assistance:
- Safe food packaging and solutions for migration problems, e.g. with barrier systems.
- Material concepts for environmentally sound and sustainable packaging.
- Packaging with innovative functions, e.g. antimicrobial surfaces and forgery-proof adhesions
- The printing substrate, printing ink and printing process are all optimally adjusted to the packaging.
- Codification of folding boxboard for pharmaceutical packaging.
- Contact-free production processes for paper and board converting processes.